Thursday, June 18, 2009

HOLY SEXINESS


Does anyone wear Calvin Klein anymore?! I mean doesn't matter to me. Just asking. So I came across this photo as I was reading my daily gossip at Lainey Gossip. Love her and her witty smart ass comments.

This photo is:
1. too hot for words
2. what I call sexiness
3. *gasp* (close your mouth)


My inspiration for today. Ooooook not much on them but an amazing capture of their seduction and possibly their oily bods. Yes kinda reminds me of Victoria and David Beckham's ad for Emporio Armani but I don't care it's still f*cking sexy. Side note: this is Jamie Dornan and he is from one of my favorite movies, Marie Antoinette, he played Marie's sideline man. He could be my sideline man. I kidd. I kidd. Amazing male model though!

Happy Champagne Thursday!

-Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment