Friday, July 10, 2009

Christy's Bday Dress


I designed this dress awhile back and was inspired by Christy's newly single self. So I just wanted to something that would enhance her lovely hour glass shape. So I new a pencil skirt would work perfect on her. Black was chosen as the color because it's slick and sexy especially for the silhouette I was using. On the inside I wanted something unexpected so I used a black polka dot on yellow fabric. It gives it a little something extra I think.



This picture above is a little sketchy looking. I'm trying to find a better on but until then this what I have. If you would like more info on this dress please feel free to email me.

✌,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! How you explained the whole thing-and I totes love the dress! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete